CORE PSYCHOTHERAPY CENTER, LTD. is a private practice psychotherapy center in Schaumburg. We have been providing psychotherapy services in the Chicagoland area since 2000. Working from a cultural and gender-sensitive practice, we provide services to diverse populations including adults, children and families, adolescents, couples, and the LGBT community. We offer individual and couples psychotherapy, and facilitate various psychotherapy groups.
- possess one of the following licenses in the state of Illinois PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, or LCPC
- minimum of 1 year post-license experience
- experience working with children, adolescents, families, and couples
- private practice experience
- experience working with groups
What We Offer?
- full administrative support (billing, insurance, credentialing provided)
- busy private practice with many new referrals each day
- competitive compensation
- team centered, collaborative environment
- individual consultation
- benefit plan
Please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org