CORE PSYCHOTHERAPY CENTER, LTD. is private trauma-based practice serving the northwest Chicago suburbs and beyond. We place an emphasis on collaboration, consultation and professional relationships.
There is an immediate need for clinicians to work with children and families, adolescents, adults, couples, and groups. Experience in working with trauma survivors and co-morbidity issues associated with trauma is a plus.
We are currently seeking full and part-time fully licensed therapists in the state of Illinois.
- possess one of the following licenses in the state of Illinois PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LCPC, or LMFT
- minimum of 3 years post-license experience
- experience working with trauma survivors
- experience working with survivors of childhood abuse, sexual assault, and domestic violence
- private practice experience
- experience working with groups
- full administrative support (billing, insurance, credentialing provided)
- busy practice with many new referrals seeking your specialty
- competitive compensation
- team centered, collaborative environment
- individual and group consultation
- benefit plan
Please send your resume to : email@example.com